Light meals & snacks
Achappam mould, frying wok, a bowl for preparing the batter
- Rice flour: ½ kg
- Thick coconut milk: 2 cups
- Sesame seeds (black): 5 tbsp, lightly roasted
- Egg: 4
- Sugar: 2 tbsp
- Salt: a pinch
- Coconut oil: for frying
Preparation Method for Achappam Recipe
- In an expansive bowl, take the rice flour and add the coconut drain to it and blend.
- Beat eggs independently and add gradually to the rice blend.
- Include sesame seeds, sugar, salt and blend again to get a thick player.
- Warm oil in the wok.
- Dunk the Achappam shape in the oil for a moment. Coats the shape with oil and the hitter to slide out effortlessly.
- Expel the form and plunge it in the hitter, just 3/fourth of it.
- Expel and bring down into the cooking oil. Following a moment a slight tap on the form and the Achappam slides into the oil.
- Broil on both sides till brilliant darker.
- Expel from oil and place on paper towels to evacuate abundance oil.
- Rehash with the rest of the hitter.