Light meals & snacks
A pressure cooker, 2 bowls to prepare the batter.
Adaku Pathiri Ingredients
For the Egg Batter
- Eggs: 4
- Sugar: 4 tbsps
- Coconut milk: 4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder: a pinch
- Cardamom: 4
- Salt: as per taste
For the Rice Batter
- Rice flour: ½ cup
- Coconut milk: 1 large cup
- Sugar: 5 tbsp
- Cardamom: 4
- Ghee; as per requirement
- Salt to taste
Preparation Method for Adaku Pathiri Recipe
- Initially set up the two separate batters
- In a bowl, break singular eggs and beat them, include sugar and whisk further, ultimately include the other fixings. Keep aside.
- In another bowl mix rice flour and coconut drain, include the other ingredients and shape a smooth hitter.
- Warm a pressure cooker with water in it.
- Put a little lubed circular mould in it.
- Spoon in 4 tbsp of rice hitter and steam till it is finished.
- Expel from warmth; spread a couple tsp of ghee over the steamed rice.
- Presently spoon two tbsp of egg hitter and steam.
- After the egg layer is steamed, include another layer of rice hitter and steam.
- Whenever cooked, spread some ghee and spoon in another layer of the egg hitter.
- Rehash till all the hitter is done.
- Ultimately steam for an additional 5 minutes.
- Evacuate and cool.
- Cut into sought shapes and fill in as a nibble.
- At the point when the Adaku Pathiri is cut, the diverse hued layers can be seen.