Course: Light meals & snacks
Preparation Time:30 mins
Cuisine: Chinese Cuisine
Equipments: bowl / jug, microwave
Skill Level: Easy
- 250 gms chicken mince
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp carrots, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almonds (blanched), chopped
- oil (for greasing)
How to Make Almond and Chicken Momos (without shell)
- 1.Place the chicken mince in a bowl.
- 2.Add all the ingredients except almonds and divide it into equal-sized balls.
- 3.Roll these balls in the blanched and chopped almonds and carefully place these small balls on a greased plate.
- 4.Get the steamer ready and steam these on high heat for 15 minutes.
- 5.Remove and serve the momos hot.