a bowl, cooking vessel, a pan to heat oil.
Quick And Easy
Aloo Chokha Ingredients
- Potatoes: 4 large
- Olive oil: 3 tablespoon
- Onion:1 medium finely chopped
- Garlic:3 cloves minced
- Freshly ground green pepper: 1
- Salt:to taste
Preparation Method for Aloo Chokha Recipe
- Cut the potatoes into 2 inch blocks or a large portion of an inch thick rings in the wake of peeling off the skin and cook it n a vessel half loaded with water. Cook on medium fire till the potatoes complete delicate and well.
- When your potatoes complete pound the garlic and green peppers together into a fine glue.
- Pound the cooked potatoes in a bowl and blend it well subsequent to including the pepper garlic glue and the salt to taste.
- Presently include the slashed onions best of the pureed potatoes, don’t blend.
- In a skillet warm the oil until it just begins discharge exhaust and after that pour it over the pureed potatoes, and the onions.
- The onion will complete marginally in the hot oil to discharge an alternate flavor and after that you can blend everything up and present with rice or rotis.