cooking pan, spoons.
Quick And Easy
Aloo Jeera Ingredients
- Potatoes: 250 grams
- Jeera or Cumin seeds: 2 tablespoon
- Ginger Garlic paste: 2 tablespon
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder: 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder: 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Tomato: 1 medium
- Garam masala powder:1/2 teaspoon
- Oil: 2 tablespoon
- Freshly chopped Coriander leaves: to garnish
- Salt: to taste
Preparation Method for Aloo Jeera Recipe
- Peel potatoes, bubble it in water with somewhat salt. Dice the cooked potatoes into one and a half inch 3D shapes after it gets cooled.
- In a cooking dish warm oil and add cumin seeds to crackle. Include ginger garlic glue and sauté for around 30 seconds.
- Include hacked onions and sauté for a couple of minutes till they change shading to pleasant brilliant dark colored.
- Include coriander powder, garam masala powder, and mix well and cook for about a moment.
- Presently you can hurl in your potatoes into the dish and afterward sprinkle it with turmeric powder and red stew powder and consolidate well.
- Include slashed tomato, blend and cook for around 5 to 7 minutes on a low fire with the top secured. Blend more than once while the dish is cooking with the goal that it dont get over dried and adhere to the vessel.
- Once your Aloo jeera is cooked well, embellish with crisply cleaved coriander leaves and serve it with rotis or nan.