Main course, Side dishes
Large Salad Bowl, Wooden Spoon For Mixing, Cutting Board, Medium-Sharp Knife, Can Opener, Rubber Spatula.
Ambrosia Fruit Salad Ingredients
- Fruit cocktail – 1 can
- Mandarin oranges – 1 can
- Pineapple chunks – 1 can
- whipped topping – 08 Oz
- Grated coconut – 2½ cups
- Walnuts, coarsely chopped – ½ cup
- Marshmallows – 3 cups
- Cinnamon powder – 1 teaspoon
- Maraschino cherries – 10 Oz
- Nutmeg powder – 1 teaspoon
Preparation Method for Ambrosia Fruit Salad Recipe
Ambrosia is likened to sustenance for the divine beings – a nourishment with nectar as the drink. In fanciful circumstances, it was trusted that divine beings drank nectar and expended ambrosia for their sustenance. On getting to be plainly godlike in Olympus, Heracles was given ambrosia by Athena. It was really considered as a sustenance for divine creatures. Ambrosia, in undeniable reality, is a blend of cut organic product blended with fascinating flavorings. Along these lines, here is the formula for this much looked for after ambrosia organic product serving of mixed greens.
- Take the vast serving of mixed greens bowl.
- Include the organic product mixed drink mandarin orange, pineapple, and fruits.
- Blend delicately to blend yet not wound the organic product.
- Include the marshmallows.
- Sprinkle the fine stuff like slashed nuts, coconut, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- At last cover the whole blend with the whipped besting.
- Move the fixings sufficiently only to get a light covering of the whipped besting.
- The dish ought to be refrigerated for 60 minutes, sufficiently only to cool the natural product, however not enabling it to get spongy.
- Serve chilled