Prep Time: 45 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Cook Time: 1 hr
Cuisine: Indian Cuisine
Skill Level: Easy
Recipe Servings: 2
- 2 Cups gram flour (coarse)
- 6-8 Cashew nuts
- 6-8 Almonds
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1/3 cup low-calorie sweetener
- 1.Coarsely crush together the cashew nuts and almonds, and put in a safe spot.
- 2.Melt the ghee in a non-stick kadai. Include the gram flour and sauté on low warmth till the gram flour is light earthy colored and fragrant. This typically takes around 15-20 minutes.
- 3.Add the cashew nuts, almonds and cardamom powder, mix to blend and take the kadai off the warmth. Put aside to cool.
- 4.Add the low-calorie sugar and blend well in with your hands.
- 5.Shape into pecan measured balls and store in a sealed shut holder when totally cooled.
- Key Ingredients: gram flour (coarse), Cashew nuts, Almonds, ghee, green cardamom powder, low-calorie sugar