A non stick thick bottomed pan, some bowls
Bhagara Baingan Ingredients
- Small eggplants/Baingan: 8
- Onion: 1 small, finely sliced
- Ginger-garlic paste: 4 tsps
- Red chili powder: 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder: ½ tsp
- Coriander seeds: 2 tsps
- Peanuts: 25 gms
- Sesame seeds: 25 gms
- Dry coconut: 50 gms
- Mustard seeds, methi seeds: 1 tsp combined
- Curry leaves: one small bunch
- Tamarind: 2 lemon sized balls
- Salt: to taste
- Cilantro leaves: one small bunch
- Vegetable oil: 5 tbsps
Preparation Method for Bhagara Baingan Recipe
- Wash, the Baingan and cut them transversely close to the base, let the stem be.
- Wash and absorb the tamarind one bowl of water.
- Wash and praise dry the curry takes off.
- Wash the cilantro leaves and slash finely.
- Dry meal the peanuts, sesame seeds and dry coconut, till it gives a smell.
- Pound the simmered fixings with the coriander seeds to a fine glue.
- Warmth 2 tbsps of oil in the skillet and panfry the Baingan, till it changes shading.
- Evacuate and keep aside.
- In a similar skillet, include the rest of the oil and splutter the mustard and methi seeds.
- Include ginger garlic glue and sauté, include onions and broil.
- At long last include the ground glue, red stew powder, turmeric powder, salt and stew on low fire till oil skims to finish everything.
- Include the tamarind mash and let it cook for 5 minutes. Include the sautéed Baingan and stew for couple of more minutes.
- Topping with hacked cilantro takes off.
- Bhagara Baingan is prepared to fill in as a side dish going with the Biryani or basically with plain rice.