A Thick Bottomed Pan, Bowls And A Wooden Spoon
Quick And Easy
Bhajanichi Vatana Amti Ingredients
- Black peas: 2 cups, sprouted, pressure cooked
- Tomatoes: 2 large, chopped finely
- Onions: 1 large, sliced finely
- Fresh coconut: 1 whole, scraped and grated
- Kokum: 3
- Cilantro leaves: I medium bunch
- Cloves: 8
- Peppercorns: 8
- Coriander seeds: 2 tbsps
- Chili powder: 2 tsps
- Garam masala powder: ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder: ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds: ½ tsp
- Oil: 3 tbsps
- Salt: as per taste
Preparation Method for Bhajanichi Vatana Amti Recipe
The cooking of Maharashtra, is mouth watering and top notch, and the utilization of locally accessible flavors loans a flavor that can’t be tasted in similar arrangements of different foods.
- Bhajanichi Vatana Amti is a dish arranged with grew dark peas and grouped flavors and seasoned with kokum petals. In a thick bottomed container, warm oil, include cloves, peppercorns, coriander seeds.
- Sauté till a fine fragrance radiates.
- Include the ground coconut and sear till the blend turns dark colored.
- Expel from warmth, cool and granulate to a fine glue, add some water to shape a smooth glue.
- Hear the rest of the oil in a similar container, add cumin seeds and permit to splutter.
- Include cut onions and broil till brilliant darker.
- Include tomatoes and broil once more, till tomatoes wind up noticeably delicate.
- Include the grew peas, flavors, salt, stew powder and turmeric.
- Permit to cook, crush a few peas with the wooden spoon.
- Include the ground glue and enough water to frame thick sauce.
- Include kokum, heat to the point of boiling and stew for two minutes.
- Expel from warmth and topping with hacked cilantro takes off.
- Serve hot with plain bubbled rice and onion cuts.