15 to 20 minutes
A large salad bowl
Smaller bowl for mixing the dressing
A medium-sharp knife to cut the vegetables
Large saucepan to boil water for blanching the broccoli
Large spoon for mixing the ingredients
Quick And Easy
Broccoli Salad Ingredients
- Broccoli florets – 1 pound
- Bacon (crumbled) – ½ cup
- Silvered almonds – ½ cup
- Red onion (chopped) – ¼ cup
- Green peas (frozen or fresh) – 1 cup
- Mayonnaise – 1 cup
- Apple cider vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Honey – 1 cup
Salt – to taste
Preparation Method for Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Blanching the Broccoli
- Fill the substantial pan with water.
- Add a teaspoon of salt to the water.
- Convey the water to a moving bubble.
- Include the broccoli and bubble for about a moment.
- Check for shading and surface and give one more moment on the off chance that you feel it is required however don’t bubble progressively that 2 minutes as the broccoli will then wind up soft.
- Put the broccoli in the colander and flush with cool water.
- Give it a chance to deplete until the point that no more water dribbles from the colander.
Preparing the Salad
- Add the strong fixings to the serving of mixed greens bowl
- Blend well.
- In the littler bowl include the vinegar, nectar and mayonnaise.
- Whisk it completely.
- Add this dressing to the strong fixings and blend altogether with the spoon.
- Serve chilled.