New Years Eve
Baking dish, oven
Quick And Easy
Broiled Lobster Tails Ingredients
- Lobster tail 4 tails
- Butter cut into pieces 4 table spoons
- Minced garlic 3 cloves
- Rosemary 2 sprigs
- Paprika 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation Method for Broiled Lobster Tails Recipe
- Expel the shell from the lobster tail and clean it well, be mindful so as to defrost the lobster totally before doing as such in the event that you are utilizing solidified lobsters. (Defrost the lobster overnight in the cooler to get an all around cooked and delicious dish.)
- In a little bowl set up the lobster marinade by blending paprika, minced garlic, finely slashed rosemary, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Line the lobster in a shallow preparing skillet and pour the marinade everywhere throughout the lobster with the goal that each lobster tail gets a liberal aiding of the marinade.
- Coat every lobster tail on each agree with the bits of margarine and prepare the lobster tail in a preheated broiler (350o) for around 8 minutes by which the spread gets dissolved and the lobster meat ends up white.
- Take mind that your lobster tail doesn’t get singed or overcooked. Overcooking lobster meat can make it rubbery and dull as opposed to giving it the delicate and succulent flavor you are searching for.
- Serve the heated lobster with hot dissolved spread spooned over it and a bit of lemon and hacked rosemary leaves for embellish.