Light meals & snacks, Starters & nibbles
3hrs 30 minutes.
Mixing bowls, Spatula, Oven
Quick And Easy
Butter Cookies Ingredients
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
Preparation Method for Butter Cookies Recipe
- Blend flour and preparing powder in a little bowl.
- Take another bowl and beat spread and sugar together and if conceivable in a blender. Blend them till they turn out to be delicate and feathery. Add vanilla flavor to it alongside egg and beat it once more.
- When you can make out that the spread has turned out to be feathery add the flour to it and blend them well once more.
- See to it that the blend is framed in the batter. Presently take the entire mixture and make it into a substantial part. Cool the mixture till it ends up plainly icy.
- Presently preheat the stove to 375F.
- Cut the part into cuts and orchestrate them on a plate. Put the plate into the stove and heat the treats for 10-12 minutes.
- Check if the treats have turned brilliant dark colored. Cool the treats and they are prepared to be served.