A heavy bottomed stainless steel pan, a wooden spoon, a whisk and a heat proof glass bowl.
Quick And Easy
- Unsalted butter: 4 tbsps
- Dark brown sugar: 1 cup
- Heavy cream: ¾ cup
- Vanilla extract: 1tbsp
- Salt: 1 tsp
Preparation Method for Butterscotch Recipe
- In the skillet, soften spread over low warmth, as the margarine liquefies include all the darker sugar and blend with a wooden spoon till all the sugar blends with the spread.
- Continue mixing till all the sugar softens; now utilize the rush to add the cream gradually to the caramelizing sugar. Keep at it till 10 minutes.
- Following 10 minutes expel from warmth and exchange substance to a warmth evidence glass bowl and permit to cool at room temperature.
- At the point when the butterscotch is at room temperature include a large portion of the salt and vanilla. Taste, add more to pick up the real butterscotch enhance.
- This butterscotch can be chilled and amassed to a month.