Light meals & snacks
Baking sheets, Waxed paper, Shallow bowl, Large saucepan, Medium spoon for stirring, Toothpicks
Caramel Marshmallow Treats Ingredients
Large marshmallows – 1 packet (about 15 ounces)
Crisp rice cereal – 5 cups
Butter (cubed) – 1 cup
Condensed milk – 1 can
Caramels – 1 packet (about 12 ounces)
Vanilla extract – ½ teaspoon
Cinnamon powder – 1 teaspoon
Preparation Method for Caramel Marshmallow Treats Recipe
- Place the preparing sheets on a level surface like the counter or tabletop.
- Line them with waxed paper and set aside.
- Utilizing an extensive pot, dissolve the drain, caramels and margarine on a low warmth.
- Mix consistently until the point that a smooth consistency is come to.
- Expel from warmth and include vanilla and cinnamon, while proceeding to blend.
- Embed toothpicks into the focuses of the considerable number of marshmallows.
- Plunge the marshmallows in the caramel blend while it is still warm.
- Push the bottoms of the marshmallows on the rice oat.
- Place the marshmallows on the preparing sheets.
- Give them a chance to cool until set.