For Preparing This Dish You Will Need The Following Utensils.
Chana Dal Ki Kachori Ingredients
- 2 cups Chana daal (soaked in water for 3-4 hours or overnight)
- 1 Onion medium (chopped finely)
- 1 inch Ginger (chopped finely) 7 flakes Garlic (chopped finely)
- 3 Green chilly (chopped finely)
- 1 bunch Dhania patta (chopped finely)
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 tsp Powder masala
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Dhania powder
- 1 tsp Jeera powder
- 1 tsp Haldi powder
Preparation Method for Chana Dal Ki Kachori Recipe
- Wash the dal appropriately and crush it into coarse powder. Add a little water to make it into a coarse glue.
- Presently include whatever is left of the fixings with some more water added to it. Ensure that the glue doesn’t turn out to be too free. Try not to include oil into the glue.
- Get ready little unevenly formed balls with the glue and keep them aside.
- Utilize a skillet and warmth oil till it is exceptionally hot and is prepared to profound sear the dal balls.
- Profound broil the balls one by one and evacuate the oil out of them.
- Your chana dal ki kachori is prepared to be served. You can likewise have mint chutney alongside the kachori.