Starters & nibbles
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
Bowl, Spoons, Skillet
Quick And Easy
- 500 gm All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Roasted Rava
- 1/2 cup Dalda
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable Oil for deep frying
Preparation Method for Cheeda Recipe
The cooking strategy for cheeda is exceptionally basic and is portrayed in the accompanying strides.
- Take a bowl and blend every one of the fixings in the bowl. As you blend the fixings steadily empty water into the bowl.
- Blend the water well and see to it that you get a delicate mixture.
- Presently utilize the mixture to make little wads of any size. Ensure that there is at any rate more than one nibble in each ball.
- Presently dry the balls on a bit of material for 2 hours. This will enable the water to leave the batter.
- Mean while warm oil for profound broil.
- One by one broil the balls in the oil and strain them to expel the oil in the wake of fricasseeing.
- You cheeda is prepared to be served.