Light meals & snacks
40 to 50 minutes
Mixing Bowl, Round bladed knife, Sharp Knife & Oven
Quick And Easy
- 450 grams or 3 cups of self-raising flour
- Pinch a salt
- 80 grams butter chilled and cube shaped
- ¾ cup water for sieving.
Preparation Method for Damper Recipe
- Preheat the stove to 200 degrees C and set a baking tray with non stick baking paper.
- Presently take a medium size bowl and blend flour and salt. With your hands rub a little bit at a time spread into the flour till it structures and looks like bread crumbles.
- Presently add water to the blend and utilize a round bladed blade to unite the blend. Utilize the edge in a cutting movement. You can include 2 or 3 tablespoon water whenever required.
- Presently utilize your hand to unite the blend and transform it into batter.
- Bring the mixture onto a surface that is delicately floured and massage tenderly with delicate hands for a moment or two so it gets smooth.
- Presently take some piece of the batter and shape it into a circle of 18 cm to be proper and place it on the plate. Rehash the equivalent with the whole batter.
- Utilize a sharp blade to stamp 8 wedges on the highest point of every batter plate yet remember to plunge the blade into the flour.
- Residue the damper with some additional flour and now prepare the equivalent in the preheated broiler for about 30 minutes.
- On the off chance that you find that the damper isn’t cooked you can prepare it for some additional time.
- When the damper is cooked through and sound empty when tapped on the base you can transfer it to a wire rack for couple of minutes might be 4 to 5 minutes to give it a chance to cool somewhat.
- Your damper is prepared to serve.
- Serve it warm or at the room temperature.