Course: Light meals & snacks
Preparation Time: 18 minutes
Cuisine: American Cuisine
Equipments: Mixing Bowls. Crate & Barrel
Skill Level: Quick and Easy
- 2 slices trimmed eye bacon – no tail
- 2 eggs, beaten with freshly ground black pepper and salt
- Veggies of your choice
- A small wrap (around 130 calories/550)
- Shower a non stick 20cm frypan and warmth over moderate warmth. Include bacon cuts and cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn bacon over and pour beaten egg blend on top. Cook 1 moment.
- Press the wrap on the egg blend and delicately turn the wrap to and fro, with the goal that the egg blend begins to adhere to the wrap as it cooks. Cook around 2-3 minutes or until the egg is simply cooked (don’t overcook), at that point flip the eggy fold around and fresh the enclose by the prospect 2 minutes.
- As the wrap is crisping up, include tomato cuts/red onion/infant spinach or different veggies of your decision to the other side of the highest point of the eggy wrap.
- Expel from the skillet and overlap down the middle to serve.