Regular kitchen utensils, Microwave/oven
Quick And Easy
Gingerbread Easter Bunny Cookies Ingredients
1/4 cup margarine
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup dark molasses
3 1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon cloves
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ginger
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup water
Preparation Method for Gingerbread Easter Bunny Cookies Recipe
- Begin with preheating the broiler to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the margarine and sugar until the point when they turn out to be extremely velvety and fleecy. From that point forward, beat in the molasses too.
- Include the flour, preparing pop, cloves, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Pour the margarine blend over the dry fixings in three sections substituting with the water.
- Keep in mind, the mixture should be hardened. Work in the last third of the flour with your hands if required.
- Presently roll the mixture in a respectably thick layer over a nonstick treat sheet.
- Utilize treat cutter to remove bunny rabbits from the mixture.
- You need to heat them for 10 minutes or longer relying upon the thickness you have rolled the mixture.
- The mixture will have a light touch and will spring back when the Gingerbread Easter Bunny Cookies are totally done.