Bowls, a thick bottomed shallow pan.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Goan Sambharachi Kodi Ingredients
- Fresh prawns: 100 gms
- Dried prawns: 100 gms
- Onions: 2, large, finely chopped
- Fresh coconut: 1 whole, grated
- Bilimbis: 20
- Mango seeds: 5
- Ginger, fresh: one inch piece
- Garlic: 6 cloves
- Green chili: 7
- Tamarind: a lemon sized ball
- Goan sambhar masala: 5 tbsps
- Magi cubes: 4
- Sugar: 1 tbsp
- Oil: 4 tbsps
- Salt: to taste
Preparation Method for Goan Sambharachi Kodi Recipe
- Wash, clean, and devein the crisp prawns.
- Blend the dried and crisp prawns together, include salt and hold.
- Cut bimbilis, include salt and let it deplete.
- Warmth 2 tbsps of oil in a skillet; include coarsely pounded ginger-garlic and sauté.
- Include cut onions and sear till onions are cooked.
- Evacuate the browned blend and keep aside.
- In a similar container, sear the depleted bimbilis till they change shading. Expel from the skillet and save.
- Include the rest of the oil in the dish, let it warm. Lessen warmth and include the onion and ginger garlic browned blend, include prawns, mango seeds, green chilies and broil.
- From the ground coconut, expel thick coconut drain. The following extraction will be thin coconut drain.
- Give the thin coconut a chance to drain be around 1 liter, include the Goan sambhar masala and mix well.
- Add this to the prawns cooking in the container and let cook for thirty minutes.
- At that point include the thick coconut drain, Bilimbis, sugar, magi shapes and the tamarind juice.
- Give the blend a chance to cook well. Include salt and sugar if essential.
- Present with bubbled rice.
- The Goan Sambharachi Kodi can be kept for seven days, if warmed regular.