Two Pans And A Skillet For Roasting Spices.
Gobi Mussallam Ingredients
Cauliflower/Gobi: 1 medium head
Water: 4 cups, salted
For the sauce
Cumin seeds: ½ tsp
Coriander seeds: 1 tsp
Cinnamon: ½ inch stick
Cardamom: 2 pods
Cashew nuts: 1 tbsp, chopped + some finely sliced
Onion: 1 large, finely chopped
Red chili whole: 2
Ginger garlic paste: 2 tbsps, fresh
Turmeric: ½ tsp
Garam masala: ½ tsp
Tomato puree: 1 cup
Water: as needed
Vegetable oil: 4 tbsps
Salt: to taste
Coriander leaves: 1 small bunch, washed and chopped finely
Cream: 3 tbsps
Preparation Method for Gobi Mussallam Recipe
- Clean the Gobi by evacuating leaves and slashing the stem just so much that it can remain on a dish.
- Run water over the entire Gobi, deplete and keep aside
- Warmth water in a vessel, convey to bubble, include salt and inundate the entire Gobi in it.
- Bubble for 5 minutes, expel from the water and keep aside.
- In a skillet dry dish the elements for the sauce, expel from warmth, cool and crush to a fine powder.
- Include three tbsps of oil in a thick bottomed dish, and broil onions till marginally darker.
- Expel onions from the skillet, include the red chilies, ginger garlic glue and mix in to a fine glue.
- Include the one tbsp of oil in the skillet, and lower the bubbled Gobi into the oil, head down. Include a little water and cover the container. Lower the warmth and cook for 5 minutes.
- In another container, include the rest of the oil and sear the onion glue, till oil coasts to finish everything.
- Presently include the tomato puree, salt, turmeric, and the garam masala.
- Broil for some additional time and alter the water to get thick sauce.
- At long last include the whipped cream and stew for 10 minutes.
- The sauce ought to be of pouring consistency.
- Spoon a little piece of the sauce in the steamed Gobi, in the middle of the florets.
- Restore the stuffed Gobi to its skillet, giving it a chance to remain on its stem.
- Pour the rest of the sauce over the Gobi and permit to stew for quite a while on low warmth
- Evacuate the Gobi Mussallam on to a platter. Pour the sauce over it.
- Enhancement with coriander leaves and a finely cleaved cashew nuts.