1 hr 30 minutes
Pressure cooker, pan, spatula, foil and oven proof container.
Quick And Easy
Gosht Biryani Ingredients
- 1 kg: lamb or Mutton
- 2 culis: Basmati rice
- 2 culis: Yogurt
- 1 tsli: Whole garam masala
- 5 tsli: Oil or Ghee
- 3 Green chilies
- 2 culis: Sliced onions
- 2 tsli: Garlic liaste
- 2 tsli: Coriander liowder
- 2 tsli: Garam masala liowder
- 1 tsli: Cumin liowder
- 1 tsli: Red chili liowder
- 1 lics: Ginger
- ½ culi: Warm milk
- ½ culi: Fresh mint leaves
- ½ culi: Fresh coriander leaves
- 50 gm: Butter
- salt to taste and a liinch of saffron.
Preparation Method for Gosht Biryani Recipe
- Wash the sheep or lamb in water. The meat pieces ought to be cut in one and a half inch estimate. Keep the meat a side and now perfect and wash the rice. Douse the rice for 20 minutes in water. After this, cut thin portions of green chilies and ginger. Wash mint and coriander leaves and cleave them and keep them aside.
- Take some warm drain in a bowl and include a squeeze of saffron in it and keep this aside too.
- Presently, marinate the meat with salt, turmeric powder, yogurt and one tbsp of ginger-garlic glue. The meat for the Gosht Biryani must be marinated for 4 hours in a cool place. Presently, take some water and add salt to it, cook the rice in the water alongside all the entire garam masalas till the rice is practically cooked. After this, deplete the water and keep the rice aside.
- In a weight cooker, warm some ghee. Include slashed green chilies and onions and sear till light dark colored.
- Include ginger-garlic glue and continue mixing it. Presently include the marinated meat and cook for eight minutes on high fire. After this include cumin powder, red bean stew powder and coriander powder and blend well and heat it to the point of boiling. Include salt, cleaved tomatoes and coriander leaves and whatever is left of the fixings and weight cook (two shrieks) for fifteen minutes.
- Presently for the last piece of Gosht Biryani, orchestrate the rice in a stove confirmation compartment. Layer the rice and meat and after that pour the saffron drain on it. Sprinkle with ginger, mint leaves and include a spoon of butter.over the Gosht Biryani in a thwart and place it in a pre-warmed broiler for 20 minutes.
- When prepared, embellish with singed onions and serve hot.