Course: Light meals & snacks
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cuisine: American Cuisine
Equipments: bowl / jug, microwave
Skill Level: Quick and Easy
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 dessertspoon sunflower seeds
- 1 dessertspoon coconut butter
- Plus 2 Tbs whey powder (I use Red 8) + water
- Douse for the time being the porridge fixings in the bowl/container you are going to cook the porridge in (simply spread with a limited quantity of water to hose the blend). This makes it progressively smooth the following day.
- At the point when you need to make the porridge, include bubbling water, mix and cook on high in the microwave for 2 minutes. Mix and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until the porridge is rich and delicate. You may need to include all the more bubbling water during cooking on the off chance that it is excessively thick.
- At the point when prepared, mix until smooth. Shake up the whey powder with simply enough water to make a milk like surface (don’t make it excessively flimsy, you can generally include more water) and pour some over the cooked porridge. This improves and flavors the porridge and includes quality protein. Drink the remainder of the whey!