pan, skillet, bowl and spoons
Kosha Mangsho Ingredients
- Mutton – 850 grams, cut into medium pieces (ribs preferred but optional)
- Onion – 2 medium, finely sliced
- Ginger – 2 inch, grated
- Garlic – 4 pods, grated
- Lobongo/Cloves – 6
- Elaichi/Green Cardamoms – 5
- Dalchini/Cinnamon – 2 each 1 inch long
- Red Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Kashmiri Mirch/Deghi Mirch – 2 tsp
- Turmeric – 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp, dry roasted and finely powdered
- Tok Doi/Curd – 3 tbsp, heaped
- Salt – To taste
- Mustard Oil – 6 tbsp
Preparation Method for Kosha Mangsho Recipe
- Warm oil in a dish and include every one of the flavors. Include cloves, cardamoms and cinnamons.
- Presently include onions and broil till they are delicate. Presently include ginger garlic glue and turmeric powder and bean stew powder to the blend. Subsequent to including let them broil for quite a while.
- Presently include meat and sear the meat on high fire.
- Once the meat is cooked, bring down the fire and after that sauté till fat is expelled from the meat.
- Include curd and cumin and sauté with some salt added to it.
- Cover the dish and cook tight and after that with low warmth on abandon it or at some point. The dish gets spicier with its own particular juices coming into the meat over and over.
- Serve the dish hot in a plate or dish.