baking dish, oven, sauce pan and crackpot
Meatballs in Cranberry Sauce Ingredients
- Minced meat 2 pounds
- Corn flakes crumbs one cup
- Eggs 2 or 3
- Freshly chopped parsley leaves half a cup
- Minced Onion quarter cup
- Soy sauce 2 able spoon
- Tomato ketchup quarter to 1/3 a cup
- Garlic powder half a table spoon
- Pepper 1/4 tablespoon
- Salt to taste (you might not need to add extra salt as tomato ketchup and soy sauce might do the job)
- Cranberry sauce/ jellied cranberry 1 can
- Chili sauce 12 ounce
- Brown sugar 1 table spoon
- Freshly squeezed Lemon juice 2 table spoon
Preparation Method for Meatballs in Cranberry Sauce Recipe
Blend the whole element for the meat balls in a bowl until every one of the fixings mix well. Shape it into little wads of equivalent measurement; you can make up to 5 dozen meat balls with this. Line the meat balls in a preparing plate and warmth at 300o for around ten minutes.
Mean while begin setting up your sauce; blend the cranberry sauce or jam, bean stew sauce, dark colored sugar and lemon squeeze in a sauce container and cook it over medium fire, mixing every so often. Cook until the flavors mix in and you get the required surface for your sauce.
Pour the sauce over the warmed meat balls and heat revealed at 350o for 30 to 45 minutes.
You can expel the meat balls from the skillet and move it into a moderate cooker or simmering pot to keep it warm while serving.
can be served as starters or appetizers