A shallow pan, skewers, banana leaves
Quick And Easy
Misa Maach Poora Ingredients
- Shrimps – 3 cups, raw, shelled and deveined
- Onion – 1 large, cubed
- Lime juice – 5 tbsps
- Coriander seeds – 1 tsp, ground
- Peppercorns, black – 10
- Mustard oil – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
Preparation Method for Misa Maach Poora Recipe
- Clean and wash the shrimps, deplete abundance water. Rub salt and turmeric powder on the shrimps, keep aside.
- In a shallow skillet, include ½ glass water, include peppercorns and ground coriander and heat to the point of boiling.
- Include the shrimps and let cook for just two minutes.
- Deplete water, spread shrimps on a plate and include the oil.
- Stick the shrimps and barbecue in a stove at 150 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- On the other hand wrap the shrimps in banana leaves and dish over consuming charcoal.
- Before serving sprinkle lime squeeze and go with lemon rice.