A thick bottomed vessel, soup pot.
Murgh Yakhni Pulao Ingredients
- Chicken, boneless: 1 kg, cut into medium sized pieces
- Chicken bones: ½ kg
- Water: 10 cups
- Sugar: 1 tbsp
- Thick yoghurt: 2 cups
- Saffron: few strands
- Long grained rice: 3 cups
- Ghee: ½ cup
- Spice bag:
- A muslin double layered cloth
- Ginger: chopped three inch piece
- Fennel seeds: 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon: 3 one inch sticks
- Cloves: 8
- Black cardamom: 6
- Black peppercorn: 10
- Bay leaf: 2
- Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
- Coriander seeds: 2 tsp
Preparation Method for Murgh Yakhni Pulao Recipe
- Overlay the muslin fabric to frame a little pack, include every one of the flavors and tie with a string.
- In a soup pot include water, chicken bones, chicken meat, sugar salt, and the flavor sack.
- Convey the water to bubble, and afterward permit to stew till amount of water is split and chicken is cooked.
- In the mean time wash rice and absorb water.
- When chicken has cooked, expel the yakhni from warmth and permit to cool.
- Strain the yakhni, dispose of the bones and zest sack. Evacuate chicken pieces and keep aside.
- The yakhni ought to be around 4 glasses, add whisked yogurt to it, blend well and set it back on warmth in the thick bottomed vessel
Add disintegrated saffron to the yakhni.
- When water begins bubbling, include the depleted rice.
- Let cook till rice is half done, include ghee and the chicken pieces. Blend well. Lessen warmth to a base and let it cook for 20 minutes.
- Put a weight on the cover of the vessel.
- Following 20 minutes check, if rice is done expel from warmth, let the vessel stay shut, it traps the flavors inside.
- After an additional 20 minutes present with a raita.