30 to 35 minutes
A large pan, Bowls, Knife
Perky Turkey Soup Ingredients
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- A large onion (cut in halves and thinly sliced)
- One red pepper (seeded and sliced in to thin strips)
- 2 tablespoons of ground coriander
- ¼ to ½ tablespoons of chili flakes
- 3 tablespoons of rice (basmati or long grain)
- 11/2 l of hot turkey stock or hot chicken stock
- 250 gms of thinly cut turkey meat
- 410 gms of chickpeas
- Fresh coriander or parsley
Preparation Method for Perky Turkey Soup Recipe
To get this soup right one needs to begin with warming the oil. This is trailed by adding the onion to the dish with the oil. At that point it is the turn of the red pepper, ground coriander, stew and rice to be added to the container. This entire blend ought to be mixed for a decent couple of minutes. After the blending is done, one can present the stock, chickpeas and turkey alongside the flavoring in the pot. The pot ought to be secured with a top and permitted to stew until it reaches boiling point which by and large takes 10 to 12 minutes. The soup would then be able to be served alongside some new coriander on top.
Courses: This dish can fill in as a light feast in itself or even a starter before a dinner.