Serving Dish, oven, muffin pans, paper liners
Quick And Easy
Pineapple Zucchini Muffins Ingredients
- 4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 cups of vegetable oil
- 6 beaten eggs
- 3 cups of shredded zucchini
- 1 (20 ounce) can drained and crushed pineapple
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
Preparation Method for Pineapple Zucchini Muffins Recipe
- Preheat broiler to 325 degrees F or 165 degrees Celsius. Oil and flour 4 biscuit dish or you can likewise utilize paper liners.
- In an expansive dish, mix flour, sugar, preparing powder, cinnamon, heating pop, and salt. Make some space in the middle and hurl in the oil, eggs, zucchini, pineapple and vanilla. Blend everything admirably until smooth.
- Fill the biscuit glasses 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Heat in the preheated stove for around 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick if jabbed into the inside confesses all.
- Your wet and delightful pineapple Zucchini Muffins are prepared to serve hot!