1 hour 20 minutes
a shallow pan, bowl for marination.
Quick And Easy
Potato in Bombay Duck Ingredients
- Bombay duck, fresh: 10
- Chilly powder: 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder: 1 tsp
- Potato: 3 small, thinly sliced
- Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
- Green chili: 4
- Garlic: 5 crushed
- Salt: to taste
Preparation Method for Potato in Bombay Duck Recipe
- This dish is made with crisp Bombay duck.
- Clean the fish well, strain and keep aside.
- Shape a glue of red stew powder, turmeric powder, green bean stew, lime squeeze and salt. Rub this marinade to the Bombay duck and keep aside for 60 minutes.
- Peel and clean potatoes and cut meagerly.
- Add to the Bombay duck marinade and blend well.
- Warmth oil in the shallow container and include the smashed garlic and broil till dark colored.
- Include the marinated Bombay duck and potato.
- Stew and cover the vessel.
- Give the Potato access Bombay duck cook in its own juice, after its cooked, rotisserie a while.
- Serve hot decorated with coriander clears out.