Light meals & snacks
Muffin pan/s, Two mixing bowls, Wooden spoon, Rubber spatula, Electric or hand whisk, Wire rack, Oven gloves
Quick And Easy
Spiced Apple Muffins Ingredients
- All-purpose flour – 2 cups
- Baking powder – 1 tablespoon
- Nutmeg – ½ teaspoon
- Eggs (beaten) – 2
- Melted butter – ¼ cup
- Apple (shredded or grated) – 1 cup
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon – ½ teaspoon
- Brown sugar – 2/3 cup
- Milk – 2/3 cup
Preparation Method for Spiced Apple Muffins Recipe
- Preheat your broiler to 350°F.
- Mess with the biscuit dish and oil it.
- Take a vast blending dish and filter in the dry fixings, for example, preparing powder, flour, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Include the darker sugar.
- In another bowl, join drain, spread and eggs.
- Add the egg blend to the flour blend taking consideration not to over blend the fixings.
- Precisely crease in the apples.
- Utilizing an extensive spoon, fill the biscuit dish to around 2/3 full.
- Prepare until brilliant dark colored; this should take around 20 minutes.
- Expel the biscuit container from the broiler and let it remain for around 5 minutes.
- Expel the biscuits from the biscuit skillet and place them on the wire rack.
- Sit tight for around 15 minutes, until the point when they are simply somewhat warm.
- Serve warm