Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Cook Time: 25 mins
Cuisine: Chinese Cuisine
Difficulty Level: Quick and Easy
Recipe Servings: 2
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 cup spring onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1/2 cup cabbage, chopped
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 cup rice
- 1.Heat oil in a pan.
- 2.Add ginger garlic glue to it, saute a little.
- 3.Now include spring onion, carrot, cabbage and capsicum.
- 4.Saute and cook them well together.
- 5.Now include salt alongside soy sauce and vinegar.
- 6.Mix altogether till stew and add cooked rice to the pan.
- 7.Combine the blend in with rice thoroughly.
- 8.Serve your hot Veg Fried Rice in a bowl, embellished with coriander leaves.
Key Ingredients: oil, ginger-garlic paste, spring onion, carrot, cabbage, capsicum, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, rice