Oven, Mixing Bowl, Food Blender, Knife, Grease Paper, fridge.
Relish Shortbread Cookies Ingredients
- 3 teaspoons of lavender flowers
- 1 cup soft Butter
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
Icing Sugar Recipe:
- 150 grams soft butter
- 250 grams of confectioner’s sugar
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoon water
Preparation Method for Relish Shortbread Cookies Recipe
Set oven at 170 degree Celsius
- 1. Make little bits of relaxed margarine utilizing a blade
- 2. In a major blending dish, blend generally lavender blooms, margarine, icing sugar and cornstarch with the assistance of a spatula.
- 3. Put unpleasant blend into a blender, and make a fine glue. Stop the blender and in little amounts, include flour into the blend in the sustenance blender.
- (Note: If the blend gets excessively dry, sprinkle 4 teaspoons of water at the same time)
- 4. Blend the fixings in a blender till a bundle of smooth mixture is framed
- 5. Spread in your work surface a delicately floured oil paper and place the wad of blended batter onto the sheet and gently manipulate the mixture into a tight ball.
- 6. Wrap up the batter with the oil paper and place it into the cooler for about 30 minutes.
- 7. Following 30 minutes, draw out the batter and let it defrost for quite a while.
- 8. Roll the defrosted mixture into a barrel shape utilizing hands or oil paper.
- 9. Cut the sign into 1/2 inch rings utilizing sharp blade.
- 10. Place the round cut treat mixture pieces onto an oil paper.
- 11. Prepare them in the broiler at 160 deg c for 15 minutes.
- How to Serve: You can serve the shortbread treats with a gentle fragrant tea or Chinese oolong tea.
Icing Sugar Recipe Steps:
- Mix the delicate margarine and sugar utilizing an electric blender.
- Presently include vanilla and water. Beat to influence it to smooth and velvety.
NOTE: All frosted shortbread treats should be protected in the ice chest to keep from turning sour.