Brunch, Main course
10 to 15 minutes
A large salad bowl, Cutting board, Medium-sharp knife, Potato peeler, A large spoon for mixing
Quick And Easy
Bread Salad Ingredients
- Tomato chunks – of 4 to 5 medium sized tomatoes
- Stale, crusty bread French loaf or Italian – 4 cups
- Cucumber, seeded, skinned and cut into big chunks – of 1 cucumber
- Chopped red onion – ½
- Shredded fresh basil – 1 bunch
- Olive oil – ¼ to ½ cup
- Salt and pepper – to taste
Preparation Method for Bread Salad Recipe
- Include all the strong fixings into the plate of mixed greens bowl
- Sprinkle olive oil on to the blend.
- Include salt and pepper.
- Delicately blend every one of the fixings.
- Permit to marinate for ½ hr to 12 hrs maximum.(Do not refrigerate the serving of mixed greens as this tends to ruin the surface of the tomatoes).
- Serve the plate of mixed greens at room temperature.
- Serves: 6 to 8
- While cutting the tomatoes, expel a portion of the fluid and seeds – the panzanella will even now be adequately succulent.
- Utilize the coverings additionally as they will cause the panzanella to be more chewy and add substance to the plate of mixed greens.
- You can utilize crisp bread additionally, yet in the event that you do, cut the bread into expansive lumps and heat in a broiler at 300°F for 5 to 10 minutes.
- On the off chance that you utilize crisp bread without heating, the bread may wind up soft and the serving of mixed greens will get spoilt.