Afternoon tea, Main course, Side dishes
Bowl, Spoons, Steamer.
Chana Dal Dhokla Ingredients
- 250 gm: Channa dal
- 50 ml: Yoghurt
- For Tempering
- 20 ml: Oil
- 5 gm: Mustard seeds
- 3 gm: Red chillies
- 2 gm: Asafoetida
- 5 ml: Lemon juice
- 3 gm: Soda bi-carb
- 10 gm: Green chillies
- 20 gm: Coriander leaves
- 10 gm: Ginger
- 10 gm: Turmeric
- Salt to taste
- 10 ml: Oil
- 20 ml: Water
- For Garnish
- Coriander leaves
Preparation Method for Chana Dal Dhokla Recipe
- The readiness technique for channa dal dhokla is given in the accompanying strides.
- Mesh the coconut and blend them with slashed green chilies and ginger.
- Douse the lentils for 2 hours in any event and afterward blend it with yogurt. Shape a player which is reliable.
- Include a little sugar and abandon it in a warm place for quite a while. Presently include the pop bicarb and store it in a cool place.
- Presently for the cooking of the fixings you have to blend whatever remains of the fixings with the player.
- Presently include the pop bicarb with the player till it is light and feathery. When you blend it pour it in a vessel.
- Put the vessel in a steamer and steam it for around 20 minutes.
- Expel the vessel and let it cool. When it is cool, cut the cooked player into solid shapes of equivalent sizes.
- Utilize a griddle and warmth a little oil to make the tarka. Include mustard seeds and once they begin crackling include whatever is left of the fixings.
- Presently put the dhokla 3D shapes into the tarka.