Weighing Scales, Teaspoon, Wooden Spoon, Fork, Cutter, Baking Tray, Greaseproof Paper, Wire Rack
Quick And Easy
Easter Biscuits Ingredients
- 85g (3½oz) sugar
- 85g (3½oz) butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 45g (1¾ oz) currants (optional)
- ½ x 5ml spoon (teaspoon) mixed spice
- 170g (6½oz) plain flour
- Small amount of milk (if required)
- a pinch of salt
Preparation Method for Easter Biscuits Recipe
- Mix sugar and spread in a bowl and furthermore preheat the stove to 200C.
- In another bowl beat up eggs and incorporate dry fixings like currants and others.
- Blend the fixings and frame mixture out of it. Include drain in the mixture if the batter is too firm.
- Presently evacuate the batter out of the bowl and spread it on a floured stage.
- Utilize a fork and prick everywhere throughout the batter. Cut the batter into round shapes and keep the pieces aside.
- Oil the heating plate and place the bits of batter on the preparing plate.
- Prepare the plate for around 20 minutes till they puff a little or transform into light dark colored.