Course: Light meals & snacks
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 2 hrs 25 mins
Total Cook Time: 2 hrs 40 mins
Cuisine: Chinese Cuisine
Equipments: bowl / jug, microwave
Skill Level: Medium
Recipe Servings: 2
- 200 gms boneless skinless chicken thigh (trimmed)
to taste salt and pepper
- 100 gms yogurt
- 5 gms chilli powder
- 25 gms ginger garlic paste
- 5 gram coriander leaves
- oil to fry
- 50 gms peri peri sauce
- 100 gms potato fries
- 1.Soak the sticks for in any event an hour or all the more completely lowered in water before utilizing it to forestall consumes. You may avoid this part if dish barbecuing.
- 2.Marinate thigh chicken with yogurt, bean stew powder, ginger garlic glue, peri sauce, salt and pepper.
- 3.Refrigerate and use when prepared. You may make this daily or progressively early.
- 4.Place in a zip lock sack, or fixed holders and refrigerate for in any event 2 hours, ideally overnight.
- 5.When prepared to flame broil. Utilizing tong expel overabundance marinates and hold.
- 6.Pre warmth flame broil to medium-high warmth.
- 7.Place chicken over medium warmth, and afterward brush with oil to keep chicken from staying. Flame broil for around 10 to 15 minutes, pivoting from sides for cooking. Watch out for it – on the off chance that they are carmelizing too rapidly, turn the warmth down.
- 8.Grill in groups on the off chance that you have a little barbecue. Move the sticks to a platter.
- 9.In a little pot stew the rest of the peri marinade and the one from the chicken for around 7 minutes.
- 10.Serve with chicken, heat oil and set up the potatoes fries, fill in as a bed for chicken.
Key Ingredients: boneless skinless chicken thigh (trimmed), salt and pepper, yogurt, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves, oil to fry, peri peri sauce, potato fries